Tuesday 1 October 2013

Introduction

Assalamualaikum and greetings..

My name is Najwa Ahmad and I am feeling pretty excited about my first entry on this blog. 


Basically, this blog entry will be written by me and the topics are about the national heroes of Malaysia whom have fought bravely to defend the rights of the citizen.

My chosen nationalist is Dato Maharajalela and the history which has occured at Pasir Salak one of the most historical place in Malaysia. I am interested in the storyline which I have read back in 2007 when I was in form 3 from the novel Pahlawan Pasir Salak written by Ismail Sarbini.


My objectives are to:
·         To inform the reader of Dato Maharajalela background and the history of Pasir Salak
·         To let the citizen of Malaysia knew more about the warrior who fought for the country
·         To make sure that the history of Malaysia is preserved and known by everyone


My motivation came from this novel and it encourage me to get to know more about the history of Malaysia and I really hope that anyone who read from my entry would feel the same as i do and we can preserved and the burning spirits of nationalism from the warrior and carved it into our heart.


**thank you for reading this entry**



No comments:

Post a Comment